Clean Your Hardwood or Laminate Floors Naturally
Here is an easy way to get your home’s hardwood or laminate floors clean naturally. No need to use toxic cleaners! I get my floors clean fast and they are always ready and safe for my toddler to play on.
What you need:
- Soft broom & dustpan
- Lemon juice (Use the juice of half a lemon)
- Half a cup of white vinegar
- Warm water
- Sweep away dust and dirt from the floor with a soft broom
- Fill a bucket with 1 gallon of warm water and half a cup of white vinegar
- Soak the mop in the mixture and wring out the mop to get rid of excess water. You want to ensure the mop is damp but NOT soaking wet. (To much water will damage hardwood/laminate and cause the wood to crack or splinter)
- Mop the floor side to side and up and down, work your way across the room
- Dump the dirty water and fill the bucket with 1 gallon of warm water and the lemon juice
- Mop the floor with the water and lemon juice solution
- Finish by rinsing the floor with warm water
- Floor should be damp (not too wet) and it should be left to air dry
There you have it! Super clean shiny floors with a fresh lemony scent.
Do you want to see more natural cleaning tips? Click HERE.
Latest posts by Angela V (see all)
- Exploring The Cleveland Dam and Capilano Hatchery - June 20, 2016
- Cell Phone Radiation: Why You Should Keep Your Cell Phone Out Of Your Pocket! - June 18, 2016
- Kid’s Native Shoes: Apollo Moc For The Summer - June 17, 2016