Celebrating International Day of Happiness with a Fun Craft!
Did you know that tomorrow March 20th is International Day of Happiness? Are you planning to celebrate it with your family?
March 20th was declared as the International Day of Happiness by the United Nations – a day to inspire action for a happier world, not just from political leaders and institutions around the world but from all of us as individuals.
In anticipation of International Day of Happiness I asked my three year old to help me create a fun crafty collage sharing what makes HIM happy everyday. He took photos during the day of what he loves and what makes him happy using our Slate 8 Pro tablet from HP and at the end of the day we printed them all out using ePrint and our HP printer.
We then created a little collage of happiness adding magazine clippings and whatever else my son wanted to add. We now have his “Happiness Collage” hanging on a wall in his room to remind him of everything that makes him happy. We had so much fun doing it!
He is also taking the collage to his school for “show and tell” after spring break, he is excited to share it with his little friends.
Do you have any fun activities planned with your little ones for International Day of Happiness?
More about the HP Slate 8 Pro Tablet:
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jellybean)
- Processor: NVIDIA® Tegra® 4 A15
- Display: 8-inch diagonal WVA multi-touch-enabled screen (1600 x 1200)
- Camera: 8 MP, auto-focus with LED, HD video recording capable (rear-facing)- 720p without LED (front-facing webcam)
- Storage: 16 GB
- Sound: Beats Audio™ (headphones only), internal stereo speakers, microphone
- Pre-installed mobile printing app: HP ePrint
- Pre-installed office software: Kingsoft Office
- Free cloud storage: Box (up to 50 GB)
- Weight: 451 g
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
Disclosure: HP products mentioned in this post were supplied by HP Canada.