Reasons Why 2-Year-Olds Rock!
I absolutely love this age/stage and even though you need a LOT of energy to go through the day with a toddler there are so many reasons why parenting a 2-year-old rocks, here are just a few:
- They can focus their attention for longer periods of time
- They can play games with you and understand the rules
- They enjoy crafting and are capable of creating awesome “art” pieces
- They make fun mall/shopping buddies
- They hug you, kiss you and tell you they love you
- They can dance with you and in front of people without being embarrased
- They are hilarious little clowns and make you laugh a lot
- They help with household shores (like sorting laundry and emptying the dishwasher)
- They love listening to your stories and laugh out loud at your jokes
- They repeat everything that you say
- They surprise you with things new things they learn everyday
- They are so genuinely excited to see you every time you walk in the room they are in
- They allow you to see the world through their eyes
- Their smile lights up any room
- They can poop and pee IN the toilet
- If they are hurt or in pain they can actually tell and point to what hurts
- They can tell you if they are tired or hungry
- They eat on their own and you don’t need to use large bibs anymore
- They can proudly say their own name
- They are super friendly and make new friends everywhere
Oh, how I love our two-year-old!
What do you love about your toddler?