Looking for a fast and easy Crispy Kale Chips Recipe? I recently made some awesome kale chips with my new Philips Airfryer and I am sharing the recipe below.
The Philips Airfryer is a brilliant countertop appliance that uses rapid air technology to drastically reduce the amount of fat or oil used by approximately 80% when making meals. I have been using it all the time and I love it!
Kale is known for being an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, manganese, and copper; a very good source of vitamin B6, fiber, calcium, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin B2; and a good source of iron, magnesium, vitamin B1, omega-3 fats, phosphorus, protein, folate, and vitamin B3. Kale chips are a great alternative to regular chips when you get cravings for something crunchy!
Here’s the easy Crispy Kale Chips Recipe:
* Remove the centre steam of the kale. Enjoy!
* Tear the kale up into 1 1/2" pieces.
* Wash clean and dry thoroughly.
* Toss with the olive oil and soya sauce.
* Fry in the airfryer at 200 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes, tossing the leaves halfway through.
* Remove the centre steam of the kale.
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.