Did you know that August is Breastfeeding Awareness Month? Yes, friends. We are joining the celebration this month with some top picks and a great giveaway. Keep reading!
I breastfed both of my boys when they were younger. Our breastfeeding story wasn’t picture perfect but I have great memories from my breastfeeding days and I totally miss the bonding and intimacy that comes with it. For some new moms breastfeeding doesn’t come naturally though, so a bit of help and support during the first months can make a huge difference. Having the best products to help you along the way can also help you on the road to breastfeeding success.
You can find some of our must-haves breastfeeding accessories picks and details on each product below. Some great products to share with you all!
- jay elle Breast Pump Bag and Accessories: Whether you pump 1 day or 365 days… YOU ARE AMAZING! The brand NEW jay elle Breast Pump Bag and Accessories is fashioned for discreetness with an abundance of organization and encouragement. The 6-piece set includes the Carry Bag, innovative Cooler Bag, Wet Bag, Accessories Bag, Dry Cloth and jay elle C.O.D.E. Handbook. Just add your breast pump and key essentials and you’re ready to go. For every Breast Pump Bag purchased, jay elle will donate $1 to support breastfeeding moms. MSRP: $99.99. Available August 2016 online at www.jayelle.com
- Milkies Milk-Saver: Ask any mom and she’ll tell you: breast milk is a precious commodity. Women will go to great lengths to ensure that not a drop of “liquid gold” gets wasted. That’s precisely what makes the award-winning Milkies Milk-Saver such a wonderful invention for breastfeeding mothers. The patented Milk-Saver collects your leaking breast milk as you nurse – allowing you to store extra breast milk effortlessly with each feeding. MSRP: $27.95. Available online at www.MyMilkies.com
- Chic Cowl Nursing Dress from Udderly Hot Mama®: A flattering dress that doesn’t look like it’s for nursing and it makes breastfeeding and pumping a cinch? Meet the Chic Cowl Nursing Dress from Udderly Hot Mama®. You can dress this sartorial staple up or down and be confident that feeding your baby will be chic and easy. It works great for double pumping too. The patent-pending inside flap, included in every Udderly Hot Mama® nursing garment, provides extra privacy during a feeding. When baby is weaned, you can easily remove it and add your top to your everyday wardrobe. Available colors: Black, Black/White Lace, Teal. MSRP: $59.99. Available online at www.Nordstrom.com.
- Lassig’s Allover Nursing Cover: Moms will never have to worry about style, modesty, or most importantly, privacy while nursing their little ones again with Lassig’s Allover Nursing Cover. Made from breathable, hypoallergenic and SUPER soft Lyocell, a lightweight yet strong fabric, it can be worn as a neck scarf, stole, bolero or cape. It is also wrinkle resistant – even after being washed and dried. Available in 9 different colors. MSRP: $40.00 Available online at www.Amazon.com.
- Milkflow Fenugreek Blessed Thistle Powder Drink: A nursing mother’s biggest worry is whether or not she will produce enough milk. Milkflow Fenugreek Blessed Thistle Powder Drink by UpSpring Baby is a convenient and easy way to help moms stimulate breast milk production. This all natural herbal supplement comes in a chocolate-flavored drink mix and is a great alternative to traditional fenugreek pills, teas or elixirs. Just mix with 6 oz hot or cold milk, or add to a smoothie twice per day for best results. Also available in Berry flavor. MSRP: $14.99. Available online at www.upspringbaby.com.
Happy Breastfeeding Mamas!
Win it: One very lucky US/CAN reader will win a beautiful Chic Cowl Nursing Dress from Udderly Hot Mama® (size and colour of choice – subject to availability). Such a gorgeous dress! I love that it can be worn eve after you are done breastfeeding!
Enter to WIN it below via Rafflecopter. Good Luck all!
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored, however all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.