Did you know Canada’s National Organic Week is celebrated from September 19th to the 27th? It is the largest annual homage to organic food, farming and products across the country!
We are joining in the fun and thanks to Nature’s Path and some of our favourite organic brands we’re giving away a delicious goodie box filled with organic (and vegan-friendly goodies) to one lucky Canadian reader.
The Nature’s Path & Friends #OrganicWeek Gift Box includes ($100 value):
- Nature’s Path: delicious granolas including Pumpkin Flax Granola and Coconut Chia Granola, as well as tasty and healthful Flax Plus Flakes Cereal .
- EnviroKidz: children’s cereal that moms and kids love, Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal.
- Que Pasa Mexican Foods: premium organic salsa.
- Amy’s KitchenLentil Vegetable Soup: Full of vegetables, including green beans, tomatoes, and spinach in a flavourful lentil base. This soup is prepared with the same careful attention you use at home and is vegan, gluten free, and dairy free.
- Camino Simply Dark Hot Chocolate: Created for the dairy conscious, Camino’s simply dark hot chocolate is incredibly rich and delicious, and is literally made with dark chocolate as an ingredient for an extra indulgent taste.
- Crofter’s Organic Jam: Native to North America, Crofter’s blueberries are wild harvested in nearby Quebec. These intensely colored lowbush berries are far more petite and flavor-packed than the cultivated highbush variety common to the produce section at your neighborhood grocery.
- Earthbound Farm Organic: Free product voucher good for any Earthbound Farm product
- Ethical Bean Coffee: Every cup of Ethical Bean Coffee has been crafted with one simple objective in mind: To make the best Fairtrade certified Organic coffee on the planet. Period. Because as far as we’re concerned, doing something good should be rewarded with something that tastes spectacular.
- Happy Planet Fresh Soups: Free product voucher redeemable for any Happy Planet Fresh Soup including yummy new single serve organic Portuguese Kale & White Bean. Happy Planet Fresh Soups draw inspiration from cuisines from around the world and are made in small kettle batches in BC & Ontario. They have tons of delicious organic, dairy free and vegan options to choose from!
- Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts: Organic Hemp Hearts taste great, are easy to use and nutritious too! Packed with 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of omegas per 30 gram serving, they’re great in salads, cereal, yogurt and baking. Organic Hemp Hearts are paleo-friendly, vegan and Non-GMO.
- PRANA Kilimanjaro Organic Deluxe Chocolate Trail Mix: Delicious vegan chocolate chunks, crunchy nuts and dried fruits to give you a snack that is perfect for all occasions. With chocolate chunks as the #1 ingredient on the list, this mix is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth while also offering a savoury taste with ingredients like walnuts, salted almonds and cashews, Sultana raisins and naturally sweetened cranberries.
- Pacific Foods Organic Mushroom Broth: Savory mushrooms, garlic and sea salt combine to make a fragrant, rich broth worthy of your favorite soups, risottos, pasta and or any dish of your desire.
- Silver Hills Bakery: Free product voucher good for any Silver Hills product including new Big Red’s Bread – big in taste and packed with 21 ancient grains and seeds.
Why love organic?
Your food choices matter. Every time you choose something to eat, you cast a vote for what is planted and how it’s grown. Take this box of goodies you’re about to receive – all made from wholesome, organic ingredients, they’re better for you and the soil. Organic food is crafted without harmful pesticides, GMOs or artificial flavours and synthetic sweeteners, so all you taste is real, delicious, wholefood goodness. The way all food ought to be!
You can also learn more about Canada’s Organic Week at www.organicweek.ca
Enter to WIN the #OrganicWeek goodie box below via Rafflecopter. Good Luck all!
I was gifted product, this is however not a paid post and all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.