For my review I received the following from Mother-ease Cloth Diapers:
- 1 One Size Diaper
- 1 Rikki Wrap Cover &
- 1 Snap in Absorbent Liner
I have never tried a system like these before so I was very excited to try it.
The waterproof cover was a great fit and I was able to use it a couple of times before washing it. Only once with a super messy diaper I had to wash it after using it just the one time.
Something I really liked was how the snap in liner snapped in the one size diaper making the system super absorbent. It also stayed in place because it was snapped in, I actually had minimum bunching of the insert. When the diaper was soiled I liked how easy it was to remove it for washing with just one hand.
I tried this diaper for naptime and I must say I had no leaking! When I changed his diaper it was soaked and I realized how absorbent it was and how great it worked!
One of my favorite feature was the leg gusset system that prevented anything from leaking! I wish all diaper covers had them!
In general my experience with this system was a good one! I wasn’t able to use it for night time but again I have only been successful with bamboo for nighttime! I enjoyed reviewing these diaper cover/inserts.
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
2 Comments on “Mother-ease One Size Cloth Diapering System Review *Closed Giveaway*”
I’ve been browsing all your diaper reviews trying to find a system that works well for naps and overnight. It seems like people have more luck with AIOs than pocket diapers, which is all we use at the moment.
The AIOs and specially bamboo definitively work better for us during nap times. Pockets are o.k. if you can stuff them with bamboo/hemp doublers.