Last month I had a chance to review the new Schick® Intuition® Pure Nourishment™ razor, see full review here. We also sent out 25 free samples to some lucky Canadian readers to try out for themselves.
The winners had the option to send in their own honest review of the Schick® Intuition® Pure Nourishment™ razor to enter to win a $100 VISA gift card.
Here are the reviews I received from my readers:
- “What a lovely razor! The smell is therapeutic and the feeling it leaves behind is wonderfully smooth! And the fact you don’t need shaving cream at all is a bonus! Thank you from my husband and me! lol. ” Toby.
“I have been looking for a razor that would be less hassle to use, no shaving cream required, or moisturizer after shaving, and I have found this in the Schick Intuition Pure nourishment razor for dry skin. In the past I had to use shaving cream, and moisturizer, because my skin is so dry this time of year. I couldn’t believe that the Schick for dry skin left my skin nice and soft. No flaky dry skin anymore, hurrah!!!
Also with having 4 blades it offers a nice close shave, and for once I didn’t nick myself. I’m terrible at nicking myself when I am shaving, so to have a razor that allows me to shave without the nicks is wonderful.
Overall I am very impressed with this razor. The fact that you can buy refills for it, and it comes with a handy hanger, with a suction cup that you can hang in your shower is awesome. Plus, I just love the coconut milk and Almond oil smell. It reminds me of being on a tropical island, and with snow still on the ground it’s nice to be remind of sand and sun.
Thank you for letting me review the Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor for Dry Skin.” A. Robison
“I received my Intuition Pure Nourishment zazor and gave it a try today. I really liked the nice smooth shave it gave. When shaving it felt like a silky shave especially on my legs. I received no nicks either.” Florence C.
- “I’ve gotten to use this razor twice now and love it! It feels so luxurious, like I’m spoiling myself. I get really dry skin in the winter and don’t feel the need to moisturize after shaving with the Schick® Intuition® Pure Nourishment™ Razor. I like that it came with a holder to keep it out of my daughter’s hands. While I love the moisturizing properties of coconut milk I wish it was unscented, it annoys me that everything has to have a scent.” Shari I.
“The Intuition Pure Nourishment razor is fantastic! I used it in the morning before going to the spa for a body scrub, and the aesthetician commented how smooth my skin already felt. It worked really well and was fast, which is great when I’m trying to shower (and shave) quickly in case my baby wakes up from a nap. One less step can make a difference, as moms know!” Robin.
- “I tried the Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Razor. I have a medical condition which results in very delicate, thin skin. I have a hard time shaving as it results in lots of nicks and cuts and very dry, tight skin. I found that this razor left fewer cuts and my sken was not as dry and tight. My skin was smoother and I didn’t have to put tons of lotion on after. The one thing I didn’t care for was the size. I am currently very underweight and so I have a lot of bony areas which can be hard to reach. I found it the size made it hard to get into the dips in my ankle and knee areas. I will confess that I am not a person who shaves very often, and most of the time I just use a cheap disposable razor. This might change my mine. Overall I really liked this razor and would definitely use it again. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product.” Angela B.
- “I received the Schick Intuition pure nourishment razor and couldn’t wait to try it out. I loved the nice light scent and was impressed with the extra blade that came with it. It worked great, I got no cuts and it was a very smooth shave. I never applied any lotion after I shaved but my skin still look hydrated, no dry skin. I will be buying this razor and recommending it to friends.” Angie M.
- “I think I might just be hooked on the Schick Intuition Razor. It looked like it might be harder to use because of the cartridge being a bit bigger, but it wasn’t. It was very smooth and just like any other razor. What I like most is not having to use shaving cream or something else before shaving. It was nice to just get the razor wet and start using it. Overall it’s a great razor and I enjoyed using it!” Kim G.
- After using the Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment my legs were very soft, I love the refreshing coconut fragrance. It’s great for people like me with very dry skin. I love that I don’t have to use any shaving cream and it is less messy that way. I will be buying this razor in the future, thanks for the sample.” Ema C.
And the lucky winner of the $100 VISA gift card is “Ema C” (picked from the reviewers above via Rafflecopter.) Congratulations! Big thanks to all of the reviewers.