If you are looking for lightweight and comfortable wireless stereo headphones with a smaller headband size to fit children, teens and adults with smaller heads then look no further. The Trekz Titanium Mini are designed to fit small heads snugly and they are the safest alternative to traditional sport headphones and earbuds.
The Trekz Titanium Mini headphones use bone conduction technology to transmit audio waves to the inner ears through the skull, bypassing the eardrums completely, these are ideal for children to avoid any damage to the eardrum that traditional headphones might cause. They are also sweat-proof so you can wear them while working out.
To use them you just place them on your cheekbones, just in front of your ears, leaving your ear canals ope to be able to listen to ambient sound while you enjoy your music. With Bluetooth® connectivity you are also able to make and receive phone calls using the headphones.
Our eldest has been using these when watching a movie or playing a game on the iPad on the weekends. I like that they are safe and I don’t have to worry about possible eardrum damage. They are also pretty comfortable and fit his head perfectly.
I also like that one single charge allows for five to six hours of play, that means I have to charge them every other weekend only and they can be charged fully in 1.5 hours. Not a bad battery life for wireless headphones.
Below you can also see a list of some of the Trekz Titanium Mini main features.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
- MSRP $129.99.
Trekz Titanium Mini is available in Slate (grey/black), Ocean (blue/black) and Ivy (green/black) on the company website.
Win it: One lucky US/CAN reader will receive a Trekz Titanium Mini (colour of choice). Enter to win via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with AfterShokz. A product sample and/or compensation has been received for this review and all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.