I love the look of the minimalistic Retro Flip Clock on a computer’s screensaver. I recently got the new iMac M1 for my office and I knew I wanted to get the Flip Clock set up as my screensaver right away.
I’ve seen this look time and time again on Pinterest and Instagram and this is a very popular screensaver. What I didn’t know was that this was not a native Mac screensaver and that you need a few extra steps to install it in your computer.
The good news is that it is super easy to do. In this post I am giving you all the steps so you can install it easily as well.
This screensaver is available for free download, and it was created by Japanese designer Yuji Adachi.
How to Get Black Retro Flip Clock as Your Screensaver (Mac or Windows), step by step:
- Visit the Fliqlo website to download the screensaver HERE.
- Find the Download for Mac or Download for Windows boxes and click download.
- If a window doesn’t open automatically, search for the name “Fliqlo 1.8.3” using Finder.
- Double click the file to open it and install it. Only do so if you trust the file, install this at your own discretion. Be sure to read the software terms before installing anything new in your computer.
- Once you have installed the file, you can open your system preferences, and navigate to Desktop and Screen Saver.
- Find the Fliqlo screen saver under the list of screen savers and select it.
This is where you can select it, if using a Mac.
If you end up installing it, I would love to know what you think! Share in the comments xo