How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? Does it take you a long time to style your hair? I have very thick, wavy hair and it takes an eternity for my hair to dry. It can take the entire day for it to dry naturally and it takes over an hour for me to dry and style it after washing it.
I am a busy mom and I simply can’t afford to spend over an hour getting my hair styled every morning. As a result I usually end up wearing a ponytail or putting my hair up in a bun. Boring!
Enter the new QT Performance Wet to Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron. This tourmaline-ceramic flat iron allows you to style your hair from wet to dry. It means that you don’t have to wait until your hair dries to style it and you can get a pin straight finish right after washing your hair. It also means you can save the time from blow drying before straightening.
The QT Wet to Dry also features an adjustable digital temperature display that allows you to know the exact temperature the flat iron is at. I love how it can heat up to 450° F in less than 30 second, you can actually see the numbers going up in the display as the flat iron heats up.
I received a QT Wet to Dry from Flat Iron Experts and I love that it has advanced tourmaline/ceramic technology that distributes optimal high heat evenly across the surface of the hair to retain heat more efficiently and eliminate damaging hot spots. It causes less damage to the hair cuticle and closes the cuticle to create smooth shiny hair results. My hair is already pretty damaged from hair colouring so this is a big deal for me.
Below a photo of what my hair looks like when it dries naturally (no blow-dry or flat-iron) and then one of my hair after using the QT Wet to Dry!
The QT Wet to Dry also uses negative ion energy to stop the growth of bacteria and fungi, resulting in healthier hair and scalp. It also allows for water molecules to penetrate the hair shaft and to close the cuticle for better health and appearance of the hair.
Finally, I love the non-slip, rubberized exterior that makes it easy to handle and the fact that this flat iron is light and ergonomic. I love the way my hair looks like after straightening it using the QT Wet to Dry and I love that I have cut my hair styling time in half!
- WET to DRY technology: dry and straighten damp hair simultaneously
- Advanced Tourmaline & Ceramic technology: fantastic source of negative ions
- Nano Silver purifies and protect hair from harsh, damaging environments
- Exceptional conductors of heat to provide optimal heat performance
- Built-in Ion Generator that emits 5 million negative ions per cubic centimeters
- Negative ions maintain the natural shine and moisture while reducing frizz
- Far-infrared heat emission for faster styling and provides a soft, smooth finish
- Adjustable heating temperatures up to a maximum 450°F (232°C)
- Heats up within 30 seconds
- Extremely durable, ergonomic handle with comfortable thumb rest
- Non-slip, rubberized exterior for easy handling
- Long, 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling while styling
- Universal Voltage (used worldwide)
- One year limited warranty
Buy it: You can purchase the QT Performance Wet to Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron online now for $159.99 on sale (original price $219.99). Visit Flat Iron Experts for more details.
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate this post. All views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.