Fresh Prep helps busy people in Vancouver make delicious dinners in minutes, using their fresh, prepared recipe ingredients that are delivered weekly to your home.
Simply sign up Fresh Prep online, pick your recipes & delivery dates and wait for them to deliver them. You will receive all your ingredients and recipe cards in insulated cooler bags, all portioned and ready to cook. So easy!
I’ve been trying Fresh prep for a week and I love how convenient it is to not have to worry about what I am making for dinner every night. No shopping required and each meal is home-made with fresh ingredients. All cooked in under 30 minutes and many are even 1 pot meals.
They prioritize local farmers who specialize in seasonal, all-natural produce, as well as local small businesses like Sunrise Tofu and Portofino Bakery. They also prioritize organic ingredients and their meat is free from unnecessary antibiotics and hormones. They also offer free-range eggs and sustainably sourced seafood.
What do I love the most about Fresh Prep?
- I love that there is no commitment once you sign up and you can get delivery breaks on certain weeks if you are away or travelling. So you choose when it’s convenient for you to receive a box and you only pay for what you will use.
- I like being able to personalize my weekly menus, I can log in the week before and select which recipes I would like to have delivered the following week.
- I also love that I don’t have to be at home to receive the boxes. Life happens and sometimes you can’t be waiting all day for a delivery. They package everything in a refrigerated box so the food stays fresh until you get home.
- I really like that they use re-usable insulated coolers that are picked up the next time they come to deliver your boxes. They also take back all the plastic waste to recycle it, so you are left with no mess other than compost. Love not having to deal with lots of wasteful packaging.
- Finally, I love that the recipe cards are easy to follow and you can see a photograph of what the meal looks like once cooked.
I have to say that we are not very adventurous eaters and we often end up stuck in a rut when it comes to dinners, making the same meals week after week. Having a meal delivery prep service like Fresh Prep means we get to experiment a bit more with different flavours and ideas for things we would not particularly choose to cook ourselves.
My husband and I both have enjoyed the meals we’ve tried so far. The boys (5 and 8-year-old) are picky eaters and they have passed on a few dishes. Mainly because there are new flavours they haven’t tried before. I think it is a good idea for them to get exposed to different spices and flavours and even if they don’t like something on the first try, they can try it and they may love it the next time.
Fresh Prep pricing starts at $9 per plate and they offer FREE delivery. If you are interested in trying it out for a week or more, feel free to use code: INFOSM18 for $33 off your first order. For more information visit their website: Fresh Prep
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with Fresh Prep. However, all views and opinions are my own.
If you want to try Keto Supplements for a healthier body, click here.