Canada will be the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015™ host country this summer and the FIFA Women’s World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca Cola has been travelling from coast-to-coast to give Canadians the Fan Experience, including seeing and taking photos with the real Women’s World Cup Trophy. The World Cup™ Trophy Tour is now in Vancouver, from May 29th until May 31st inside Metropolis at Metrotown.
My eighteen month old and I had the chance to visit and experience the event this morning and we had a super fun time and loved the festive atmosphere. The Ultimate Goalie was a highlight for us and the Winner’s Tunnel was my son’s favourite, he kept saying “WOW” as we watched the screens and video. We also took some cool photos with the real FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy and behind the TSN Sports Media Desk, both nice keepsakes.
At the end of the tour we received an ice-cold Coca-Cola in a specially designed, limited edition, collectible aluminum bottle, great for collectors.
What you can expect to see at the tour:
- Shuéme: FIFA Women’s World Cup Mascot: Shuéme™, a young female Great White Owl, is the Official Mascot created to help celebrate and promote the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™.
- TSN Sports Media Desk: unique opportunity to sit behind the TSN Sports Media Desk.
- FIFA Locker Room: experience a FIFA a locker room atmosphere
- Ultimate Goalie: test your skills again the ultimate robot goalkeeper
- 8-person Foosball Table
- Freestylin’ Tricksters: Starting with simple actions, like balancing the ball on one foot and raising the bar to more impressive moves that involve the entire group.
- Video Cheer Booth: record a cheer for their favourite team (and email yourself the video!)
- Winner’s Tunnel: get excited to see the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy
- FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy: take your official picture
- Cap off their experience with a perfectly served, ice-cold Coca-Cola, Coke Zero or Diet Coke; each in a specially designed, limited edition, collectible aluminum bottle. (only available at the Fan Experience)
Be sure to stop by Metrotown this weekend if you are in Vancouver and experience the FIFA Women’s World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca Cola for free! For more details and to get your free tickets click HERE.
10 Comments on “FIFA Women’s World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca Cola”
Love hearing about all the FIFA Women’s soccer excitement! Looking forward to watching all the action too!
Good read thanks for sharing,love the photos
Wow, awesome! I had no idea FIFA Women’s World Cup even existed!
I’m glad to see that women’s football is now getting much more attention than it used to get. I hope to be able to watch most of the games and at a decent time of day too 🙂
Getting to see the Mascot, Sheume, would be a fun experience for both of you and any other visitor.
You would certainly need more help on the Football Table but it surely looks like a lot of fun.
After your tour, it would be lovely to have a custom made souvenir bottle of cold coke as a souvenir.
Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are proud of our team and wish them well.
That must have been such a cool experience! Hey I think you and your toddler should be the next announcer, you guys certainly look up for it 🙂
Lucky you! I have loved watching the women at their best… Makes me proud!
These matches were so exciting to watch!
So much excitment to watch,they are very good !
what an amazing outing and learning experience