This morning we headed downtown to Canada Place with the boys for the last day of the LEGO® Imagine Nation Tour in Vancouver. It was a gorgeous fall morning and the waterfront views at Canada Place were stunning as usual.
The first ever LEGO® Imagine Nation Tour features over 2.5 acres of amazing interactive play experiences, life-size LEGO models, Brick Pits, Master Model Builders and more. The next and final tour stop will be October 14-16 in Toronto, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
The boys are both huge LEGO fans and they had a blast visiting the different areas and building whatever they wanted. There were SO many LEGO bricks available to build in each area. A LEGO lover’s dream! We also had the chance to admire and take photos with life-size LEGO models like Star Wars characters, Superheroes and more. There were also cool digitally-enhanced areas where you were able to bring your LEGO creations to life on the big screen as children built their LEGO NINJAGO™, LEGO Elves, or LEGO Friends themed models, scanned them into the game and enjoyed a thrilling, immersive 60-second experience featuring their own custom creation. So cool
Some of the areas available were:
- Master Builder Lab: learn building tips and tricks from one of only eight Master Builders in the world
- Bridge Build Challenge: test engineering skills in a group competition to build and test the strongest LEGObridge
- Brick Pit: imagine and build anything from a mountain of LEGO bricks of every color and size
- LEGO Video Games: demo the newest titles from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Life-Sized LEGO Models: snap a photo with 20 incredible sculptures, including a staggering 8-foot-tall LEGO MARVEL™ Super Heroes Avengers model and a 7-foot-long LEGO Friends car
- Digitally Enhanced Building Pavilions: bring LEGO creations to life in four areas where children can create LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, or LEGO NINJAGO™ themed model, scan it into the game and enjoy a 60-second gaming experience featuring their custom creation
- Model Display Areas: build & showcase LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO Star Wars™, or LEGO Minecraft models
You can visit
Disclosure: I was gifted tickets to the show for review consideration, this is however not a paid post and all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.
11 Comments on “LEGO® Imagine Nation Tour Vancouver”
Wow that looks so fun!
Lots of fun for the kids. After a while, parents are not allowed to play with them. My kids know it all.
Sounds fantastic! Kids would have a lot of fun at these events.
Thiis looks iike a really neat place to visit. It looks like your boys had a wonderful time! It sure looks like they had plenty to do,
Great even! Hoping to catch this tour when it in my part of town!
My son is really into LEGOs and he would enjoy this so much!
My husband would have loved to be there,.
So many Legos, I bit you had a ton of fun!!
Looks like so much fun!!
That must’ve been so much fun. Gotta love LEGOS!
Marvellous, my kids all loved Lego (some still do!) and my grandchildren can’t get enough Lego sets it seems, they are always on their Christmas list.