My son is just starting to eat solid foods so I was very excited to receive a Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon for review from Mommy N’ Me.
This product is recommended for babies from four months up and it dispenses baby food one bite at a time all while holding it with one-hand. All you have to do is fill the bulb with food (it works only with pureed food) and squeeze the bulb to dispense the food. It has a cap that seals the food in and keeps the spoon clean between feedings plus makes it easy to take on the go.
I have been using the spoon every day with my son when giving him pureed foods and I really like it. I like that it is really easy to feed him because I just need to use one hand! I love that it is portable so I just fill it with the food and put it in my diaper bag and we are good to go. No need to bring plates and spoons when going out.
One thing I found is that it its not good for very small quantities of food as you need to have a full bulb to be able to squeeze and get the food to dispense on to the spoon. I never use it when I am just introducing something to my son for the first time as I usually don’t make a lot of it to try it for the first time.
Other than that I really like how the bulb has a large opening making it super easy to get clean. Super important when dealing with feeding utensils for baby.
Win it: Mommy N’ Me has generously offered one of my lucky readers anywhere in the world a chance to win their own Boon Squirt Spoon.
- Follow One Smiley Monkey
- “Like” Mommy N’ Me on Facebook
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)