Looking for a cute and easy craft to do with the kids during the winter? This is a great rainy/snowy day craft and little ones will love making their own penguins. Allow them to get creative and glue the body parts as they wish as well, so much fun!
What You Will Need:
- Black, White and Orange Construction Paper
- Pen for tracing
- Liquid glue or glue stick
How To Do It:
- Cut the penguin’s body pieces as follows: body, wings and eyes black, beak and feet orange and belly and eyes white. If your child is able to use scissors you can trace the body parts and allow him to cut the parts himself.
- Glue the tummy to the body of the penguin, glue the feet and the wings to the back.
- Glue the eyes and the beak and allow the glue to dry.
- Get creative! See how different your penguins can get!
Especial thanks to our local StrongStart facilitator Mrs. Linda for the cute craft idea.