With the dreaded cold and flu season still in full swing, many people are finding themselves battling some nasty viruses at the moment. We had our share of sickness going around our home in the last few weeks but thankfully the boys are back to normal now. We are really looking forward to spring and summer because we are done with sickness, but aren’t we all?
Based on our personal experiences recovering from our colds, I’ve put together a list with the top 5 items we are using to help us survive this season. Be sure to share your own top must-haves below as well!
- Boogie Mist: Non-medicated sterile saline mist that works quickly inside the nasal cavity to ease congestion caused by boogers that won’t budge. Kids love the scented applicator tip available in Fresh and Grape scent. We love how gentle it is and that it really helps ease congestion!
- NoseFrida: The official “snotsucker”. It gently remove mucus from the nose. It may sound gross but it is actually very hygienic and safe. I have used it many times and it really provides fast relief. Highly recommend it, specially for younger children.
- Crane Cool Mist Humidifer: We have one of these for each of the children’s bedrooms and they are great when dealing with croup, congestion! The Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep.
- Braun No Touch Thermometer: The Braun No touch offers the convenience of two options for temperature taking – completely non-invasive no touch or traditional forehead touch readings. I love using this when the children are sleeping and I don’t want to disturb them, no need to wake them up to take their temperature.
- Boogie Wipes: These are the only wipes we use when we have colds. Super gentle and they are made with saline to dissolve mucus, the boys love the scents too. There are NO chapped noses in this house thanks to Boogie Wipes!
What are your top must-have items to help you survive a cold/flu?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, however all views and opinions are 100% my own.