Giggle Life Ultra Soft and Bamboo Cloth Diapers Review *Closed Giveaway*
I recently received two diapers to review from Giggle Life Baby Products. I have never seen their diapers before so I was super excited to try them out! I was sent one of their Ultra Soft Diapers and one of their Bamboo Diapers.
Both diapers are one size fits all (from 8-33lbs) and they have a snap closure. The front snaps are also used to set the sizing (rise). One thing I noticed with both diapers is how soft the outer covers are. The Ultra Soft diaper’s cover is made of TPU fabric (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) that makes a great water-resistant but soft cover at the same time. The Bamboo diaper’s outer cover is made of a Minky cover lined with Bamboo.
The pocket openings were both big enough to allow for easy stuffing. Plus the Micro Fleece and Bamboo materials that are in contact with his skin keep him dry between diaper changes.
Each diaper comes with two inserts. The Ultra Soft Diaper comes with Microfiber inserts and it was great for day time use. I experienced no leaking or any problems during my testing. The Bamboo Diaper comes with two Bamboo Inserts that are super absorbent! These are great for night time and again I had a great experience while testing them! I find that the only material that works for us for night time is Bamboo.
I found that these diapers worked great for us and I loved the softness of the outer cover for both! I recommend this diaper to try if you like pocket diapers and are looking for absorbency and good performance.
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
Latest posts by Angela V (see all)
- The Beautiful Canadian Outdoors - June 29, 2015
- How to Deal with Squirmy Toddler Diaper Changes - June 23, 2015
- 10 Fun Activities/Games To Do at The Beach With Kids - June 22, 2015