We have been getting a bit more sun lately in Vancouver, and it is finally starting to feel like spring is on the way. I even saw a few flowers already blooming on my walk with the dog today. So exciting you guys!
We are done with the winter now and can’t wait for some sunny, warm days in the future.
If you are also looking forward to Spring Break and enjoying time outdoors with your little ones then the following 5 Spring Break essentials from bblüv are must-haves.
Are you heading to the beach and the pool? Keep reading, and enter to WIN them ALL! Don’t miss this huge giveaway.
The Arenä-Pop-up Beach Pool is something that almost any mom of little ones will appreciate in warm weather. Whether at the park, the beach, or even out in your front yard you can find that this pool takes up a small amount of space, but a huge amount of time for your baby. Moms will also love that it is easy to set up and clean. That it comes with a compact bucket that is also collapsible is a great bonus as well.
- The Arenä pool is ideal for cooling down your baby and have fun paddling at the beach
- Durable and waterproof fabric
- The pop-up system allows for instant set up
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a compact and collapsible bucket
- Carry bag included
While our children are thinking of fun in the sun, we are thinking of fun and safety. Most of us may enjoy time outside, but the rays from the sun can be harmful, and those pesky bugs can be irritating for anyone, including kids. WIth this pop-up play tent parents can help protect their young ones from the harmful rays of the sun while they are having fun outdoors. It also has an amazing mosquito net to keep the irritating bugs out.
- Perfect for the beach, park or the playroom
- The pop-up system makes the folding & unfolding easy
- Protects from the sun (SPF 50+), sand, wind and mosquitoes
- Mosquito net protects from unwanted bugs and helps with napping
- Integrated smart pocket to tuck in the mosquito mesh when needed
- Includes a rear window with a mosquito mesh and a roll-up window
- Carry bag and three tent poles included
- Folds flat for easy travel
Almost every child loves having fun in the water. Protecting their little feet while doing so is of the utmost importance. These shoes are awesome in that they are ideal for the beach as well as the pool. It also gets hot at the beach, so these are an awesome way to protect little feet from the scorching sand. Traction is also something to consider when in the water, and these shoes have great non-slip soles. While most kids may find themselves losing shoes, these have a bonus of floating on water so they won’t be so easy to get lost.
- Ideal for both the beach and the pool
- Protect baby’s feet from hot sand, shells, sharp rocks, wood splinters, and the rough surface around the pools
- Soft, isolated and durable neoprene fabric that keeps feet warm
- Ultra flexible and non-slip soles for reliable traction
- Easy to slip on and take off
- They float on water, so they never get lost
- Vibrant colours and stimulating patterns
- Very light
- Machine washable & dry very quickly
- Available in 2 colours (Aqua/Grey) and four sizes (1 to 4 years old)
This diaper bag is so useful with a lot of compartments. It is spacious, and it cleans easily. Moms will love that there are 16 pockets that they can make use of. Pouches for your baby’s pacifier, their food, and even their blanket makes for packing for a day away so much more organized. It is no secret that every mom needs more than two arms, and with this diaper bag carrying things makes a mother’s life so much easier.
- Spacious, easy to clean interior with removable separator
- Easy to access innovative side wipes compartment
- 16 practical pockets and sections, including a built-in wet bag
- Extra large size changing pad complete with pockets and carry strap so it can be used separately
- Includes a pacifier pouch, an insulated food bag and a fleece blanket
- Comes with a padded strap and universal connector that fits most strollers
- Durable, made of sturdy material and reinforced the bottom
Moms are always concerned with germs being around their children. What is on the baby’s pacifier or the bottle nipples? Sanitizing these objects helps keep down germs and sickness. This sterilizer is great in that it can sanitize so many things for your baby. It doesn’t use any chemicals, and it has a compact design. With it being easy to use and quick to sanitize it’s a mom’s dream come true!
- Portable compact design
- Hygienic and safe
- Durable UV bulb
- Quick sanitizer
- Easy to use
Win it: One very lucky CAN/US reader will win all of the 5 Spring Break Essentials from bblüv (US$216 value!). Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck, friends.
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with bblüv. However, all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.