If you are looking for some fun last minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas then you’ve come to the right place. Father’s day is this Sunday, June 17!
How do you celebrate Father’s Day? I usually have the boys write cards for my husband and they often make some craft for him at their school as well. We spend the day together and take him out for dinner and a movie.
I am getting ready to celebrate my Dad and my husband with the boys, and Hallmark Canada has some fun inexpensive items that would make great tokens for the Dad in your life on their special day.
- Whiskey Rocks Set With Storage Box (MSRP $19.95)
- Dad and Duct Tape Rustic Wood Quote Sign (MSRP $9.95)
- Superman Grilling Apron (MSRP $29.95)
- Hulk Grilling Mitt (MSRP $29.95)
- Batman Batcave Metal Quote Sign (MSRP $14.95)
- Bacon and Egg Socks (MSRP $12.95)
WIN IT: One lucky reader will win a Superman Grilling Apron (MSRP $29.95). Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good luck friends!
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with Hallmark. However, all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.