I use online calendars, phone calendars and e-mail calendars but somehow I always end up missing things when alarms don’t go off as they are supposed to, batteries die or I simply forget to check my e-mail.
Thankfully I got an e-mail from the ladies at Simply Plan a few weeks ago…
I am a big fan of traditional paper planners so I jumped at the chance to try the new Simply Plan Solutions Planner. This handy little planner has been designed to help moms become and stay organized.
Created by Sonja & Stephanie, two busy moms, the Simply Plan planner has given me more free time and allowed me to relax without having to worry about missing appointments and events. Especially while getting used to a routine with a new baby.
The Simply Plan planner features sections that are just what busy on-the-go moms need, including weekly meal planning and budgeting, goal setting, routine schedules for children, project and household routine tracking and more! I really love the fact that it has been designed for moms and families highlighting what I use everyday and what I need to plan.
I have been using my planner daily for a few weeks and I really enjoy how simple it is to keep track of everything in one place. Knowing that I can easily plan my day, week, month and have it all on my desk is wonderful. I just take a look at it before I go to bed to see what I have planned for the next day and I am good to go.
If you are having trouble keeping up with your appointments and events then I highly recommend you consider purchasing a Simply Plan planner. They are a great investment that will bring sanity and extra time to your life. Don’t we all need a little bit more of both?
Buy it: You can purchase your own 2014 Simply Plan Planner here: Simply Plan 2014 ($40.00).
In the all new Simply Plan 2014, you’ll find:
- Full month overview preceding that months weekly pages
- Extra space for monthly To Do’s, Projects, Goals & Notes
- Weekly Meal Plan & Budget
- Whole week at glance incl. To Do’s, Goals and Notes/Memorable Moments
- Colored tabs for each month & special categories
- Printed on crisp, thick white paper
- All Canadian & US public holidays noted
- Hard, durable cover on front and back
- Durable silver colored wire o-spiral binding
- Size: 21cmx 24.5cm (8.3 x 9.7 inches) including spiral binding
- Weight: 0.940 kg (2lb)
Unique add-on’s to keep you organized all year around:
– Household Section incl. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Seasonal & Annual Household Chore Routines, Project Planning, List of Meal Plan options to make meal planning each week a breeze
– My Family Section including neat details about your family such as Favorites, Sizes, Wish Lists, Weekly Schedule for your kids and yourself, List of assigned Family Chores, AM & PM Kids Routines
– Goal Setting
8 Categories, you can assign (such as Family, Finances, Personal Development…), Future Goal Setting – 1 year, 5 years, 10 Years & Someday, Additional Space for Ideas & Dreams
– Keeping Track
Of your gift giving
Of your traditions
2014 & 2015 Special Dates
– Contacts & Notes
Win it: One lucky US/CAN reader will win the new a 2014 Simply Plan ($40 value). Enter to win below via Rafflecopter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate this post. All views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.