The book Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron is a fantastic go-to food reference manual that has everything you need to know about feeding your baby during the first three years of life. It is the only book you will need if you want a great resource that can provide you with instructions to follow to create a food preparation system for baby. The book has sold over half a million copies!
We received a copy of the book and I love all the wonderful information and inspiration! I already make my children’s baby food and now with the information from the book I can make sure I prepare only the best for my little ones.
What I love the most about the book is how detailed everything else. I also really like the sheet that details how to prepare a months worth of food for my 11-month old in less than 2 hours!
The book also features:
- The most up-to-date, medically, nutritionally sound information on what to feed babies and toddlers at specific ages and how to prepare and store it safely.
- Handy, alphabetical lists of fruits and vegetables with cooking instructions plus easy baby food storage and freezer tips.
- Money-saving, easy recipes to enhance baby’s development through toddlerhood and beyond! See a sample of baby puree recipes and baby food recipes excerpted from the book right here!
- Ideas for simply adding nutrition to an everyday meal by adding Healthy Extras like kelp, tahini, and nutritional yeast (among others) so that every bites counts.
- Complete list of resources and tips to find organic foods and connect with others online in the Super Baby Food Community.
I encourage parents everywhere to get a copy and use the book to help you plan and prepare your own nutritious and healthy home made baby food. Click here to Buy
Win it: Enter to WIN a copy of the Super Baby Food book now via Rafflecopter ($20 value). Good Luck!
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.