I received one Swaddlebees Simplex All in One Cloth Diaper to review from Swaddlebees a couple of weeks ago. I love testing and reviewing new diapers so I was thrilled to try their Simplex diaper.
One thing I really liked about their Simplex Diaper is how it combines the design of pocket diapers and AIOs. The diaper has two pocket openings and the insert is attached to one of the sides. It is great for easy washing/drying as the insert comes out of the pocket during the wash and at the end you don’t have extra pieces to match after washing because everything is attached.
The pocket opening is also great to add extra inserts for night time or when extra absorbency is needed. For night time I just added a bamboo insert and I had no leaking or any other issues.
The snap positioning is a bit different than most of my other diapers so it took a couple of changes to get used to it. Other than that I did notice that the sizes run on the smaller side. I got a Medium size for my son and even though it says it should be o.k. for up to 25lbs it is a bit tight on him right now at 21lbs. If you have a chubby baby you should get the next size up to ensure a comfortable fit.
I loved the messy hand pattern and their other patterns available on their website. They are also a pretty economical option. I would definitively recommend them as I had a good experience while testing them.
- Follow One Smiley Monkey
- “Like” Swaddlebees on Facebook
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)