Glass is one of the best options out there you can use for baby bottles and sippy cups. I had an opportunity to review one baby bottle/sippy bottle thanks to BuyGreen.com and I am glad I was introduced to the brand.
Babylife We-Go Glass Bottles are BPA free, phthalate, PVC and polycarbonate-free bottles. I love the fact that they are plastic and chemical free and they are the safest choice around when it comes to utensils for feeding my baby.
The glass is covered with a silicone sleeve that protects the bottle from breakage. It is also extremely easy to hold, making it a hit at our house with our son. The silicone sleeve is 100% non-toxic and free of plastics.
Something I really liked is that the bottle is both a baby bottle and a sippy cup. No need to buy an entirely different bottle to use as a sippy cup. All you need to convert the bottle is to add the sippy top and you are good to go.
The glass used in the bottle is Borosilicate glass making it stronger and more durable than conventional glass plus it is more resistant to thermal shock and less likely to break. You can take the bottle from the freezer to a pot of boiling water to re-heat its contents without worrying about the glass breaking.
We absolutely love our bottle and recommend it because of how safe, simple and eco-friendly it is.
- Follow One Smiley Monkey
- “Like” BuyGreen on Facebook
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)