I am excited to introduce you to Pulse by Sengled. Pulse is a wireless sound system in an LED light bulb. With Pulse you can stream your music, podcasts, movies, sporting events and more through high quality JBL® speakers anywhere in your home.
I received a starter kit and I am loving how I can seamlessly stream music via media Apps on my iPhone such as Spotify. I can also easily control the sound with my smartphone using their free App. I like that you can adjust the sound volume and lighting brightness all via your device to customize the audio of each bulb.
The bulbs are super easy to install, they just screw into a light socket. The installation is as simple as changing a light bulb. We installed our Pulse bulbs in the living room and I love that everything is wireless and takes no extra space. The Pulse system has been the perfect way to listen to music while we are cooking or just hanging out in the living room.
A Pulse Starter Kit includes one Master bulb and one Satellite bulb. Note that additional Satellites are sold individually and you can sync up to 8 bulbs for whole-home sound.
Pulse delivers great sound quality since it is a true multi-channel audio system that is distributed over multiple speakers. We are big fans and will be investing in some extra satellites to sync up with our starter kit.
Something worth noting is that having multiple Bluetooth devices in the same area can sometimes interfere with the signal so you must be aware of other devices are in the proximity of the bulbs, sometimes if a person or object gets in between the device and the bulb as well this can cause some interference, but this usually clears up once the person or object moves out of the way.
- Pair of integrated 2.4GHz JBL Bluetooth Speakers/LED Lights that screw into any standard E26 socket
- Wirelessly connect Pulse from any Bluetooth-enabled device to enjoy light and sound in a whole new way. Bluetooth transmitter freq. range of 2.40-2.48GHz; transmitter power: 4dBm, 30 feet
- 1.75″ Full-Range High-Fidelity JBL Loudspeakers with surround sound effect – perform as Left-Right Stereo pair (13 Watts @ 8ohms; 100Hz-20kHz frequency response)
- Download Pulse iOS/Android App provides for complete control over light/sound intensity and audio equalizer modes
- Box includes: One Master (M) + One Satellite (S). Power Supply: 120V AC, Power Consumption: 15W (Light and Audio), Peak 30W
You can purchase a Pulse Starter Kit online for $169.99. For more information visit their website here.
Win it: One lucky US/CAN reader will win a Pulse Starter Kit. Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I was gifted product for review consideration, this is however not a paid post and all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.