If you are looking for some fun last-minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas then you’ve come to the right place. This year Father’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, June 21.
With everything going on in the world at the moment we will be celebrating a little bit differently. We are still distancing as much as possible and keeping things in our circle, but that doesn’t mean we will not celebrate Dad, it is all about getting creative.
Below are some of my gift picks for this year. All items below are available on Amazon for easy shopping and delivery as well.
- 3D Printing Pen with LED Display ($58.88). The SL-300 is the professional-grade 3D Print Pen. It supports two filaments, and you can customize the drawing speed and temperature. With this 8-level speed control, this 3D pen provide ultimate and limitless creativity. A great interesting tool and gift for Dad. He can use it to sketch, print or doodle amazing three-dimensional masterpieces.
- Beard Trimming Apron ($14.99). This is a win-win gift, if you are not a fan of the hairy mess left after Dad trims or shaves, then this is the perfect gift. Help save him going insane trying to clean up all those little hairs after he shaves! Plus, the beard apron kit comes with a beard shaper, storage pouch, and a Grooming E-Book for men!
- Wood Phone Docking Station and Organizer ($56.80). Is Dad working from home? This oak wood phone docking station is perfect to help him store all his important accessories. Phone, wallet, keys & rings, watch, glasses, and more. Add a touch of style and elegance with this gorgeous stand to his home office.
- Pocket Birds of Canada and World War II Mapp (from $18) from DK Books: Perfect for the book lover in your life. Dad will love Pocket Birds of Canada, this compact and easy-to-use book includes 435 species of birds found in Canada. With hundreds of full- and half-page profiles, featuring clear, annotated photographs, range maps, and descriptive text explaining key information, this is the perfect field companion for bird enthusiasts of all ages and levels of experience. The World War II Map book can help Dad trace the epic history of World War II across the globe with more than 100 detailed maps. In this stunning visual history book, custom maps tell the story of the Second World War from the rise of the Axis powers to the dropping of the atom bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Both are beautiful books.
- BBQ Grill Tool Set ($45.99): This high-quality set comes with everything needed for a successful cookout. Dad can easily season steaks with the basting brush, flip hot dogs or burgers the spatula or tongs, eat corn with the corn holders, or grill kabobs with the skewers.
How are you celebrating Father’s Day this year?