For Her (girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, co-worker or any other important woman in your life)
- A bottle of scrumptious perfume: A fabulous fragrance is always an excellent gift for any women in your list. Oh the scent of good perfume!
- Make-up: Pick up the latest shade of lipstick or a bottle of their favorite foundation or moisturizer, who doesn’t like receiving gorgeous make-up as a gift? (talking about make-up, check out this super fun lip make-over Itunes app, so fun).
- A box of chocolates: Mmmm I am a chocaholic, so receiving/gifting chocolates for Valentine’s Day is a simple but guaranteed winner.
- A Gift Card: Don’t you love receiving gift cards? I personally do and there are lot’s to choose from these days. For example you could buy them an iTunes gift card so they could download some of their favorite music.
For Him(These gift would be great for a boyfriend, husband, dad, brother, friend, co-worker and any other men in your life that you love and appreciate)
- A new pair of good headphones: He will think of you every time he is sitting down enjoying his music or watching a video on his computer.
- An electric shaver: Help him keep a clean look through the year with one of these.
- A bottle of men’s fragrance: Because we want all the men in our lives to smell good everyday.
- A reusable coffee mug: Get one for him and help him stop the waste of disposable cups. Plus he will think of you every time he drinks his coffee in the morning.
Isn’t it fun to put gift lists together? Finding valentines day gifts for her (like these) or him (like these) should be an exciting time. Do you have any special traditions when celebrating Valentine’s Day?