The Honest Company delivers natural and organic family essentials to your doorstep to simplify your life. They offer products that are effective, eco-friendly, convenient and affordable.
The company was founded by actress Jessica Alba and father of three Christopher Gavigan after finding themselves frustrated trying to find products for their babies and homes. They committed to making bio-degradable and non-toxic products locally that were affordable and easy to access for families everywhere.
I received a sample of some of their natural and organic bath and body products and I love that they are all free of silicones, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde, PEG, petrochemicals & most common allergens. We have been using them at home with both of our children and I absolutely love them! They are sensitive for infants and can even be used daily, perfect for our newborn’s delicate skin.
More details about the products we received:
The Honest Body Oil is super light and soothing and I love how it leaves my children’s skin feeling nourished and moisturized. It is perfect to use after bath time and we use it daily.
- Sustainably grown & certified organic jojoba, tamanu, olive, avocado, & sunflower oils nourish & moisturize
- Organic chamomile & calendula help gently calm & soothe skin
- Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Vegan • Biodegradable • pH Balanced • Naturally Non-Toxic
The Honest Face+Body Lotion leaves the skin moisturized and nourished. It is wonderful for the winter time to soothe dry skin and it keeps skin soft and balanced. I love the light chamomile and calendula scent and the fact that it’s hypoallergenic and safe.
- Organic olive, shea, jojoba & safflower oils hydrate & restore skin’s natural moisture balance
- Chamomile, calendula & aloe protect & soothe
- Hypoallergenic • Vegan • Plant-Based • Biodegradable • pH Balanced • Naturally Non-Toxic
My toddler loves Bubble Baths and I appreciate that the Honest Bubble Bath is tear-free and it doesn’t dry or irritate his eyes, unlike other natural products. This product has a very light tangerine scent that’s calming and we love, plus it makes a good amount of long-lasting bubbles that are perfect for our son.
- Hypoallergenic / Tear-free / Vegan / Biodegradable
I also received a three-pack of Honest Organic Lip Balms to try and I have been using them multiple times a day. I suffer from dry lips in the winter and I love them. My favourite is the Sweet Orange Vanilla and I love the way my lips feel after applying.
They have no synthetic ingredients or flavours and they really help sooth my chapped lips.
- Lavender Mint soothes and refreshes; Sweet Orange Vanilla warms and sweetens; and Purely Simple brings extra gentle relief
- Organic jojoba, olive, sunflower, and coconut oils deeply hydrate and protect lips from moisture loss
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate this post. All views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.