Easter egg hunts are a wonderful way to celebrate Easter Sunday as a family. Even if you don’t celebrate Easter, joining in the egg hunts is fun for the entire family. Our family celebrates Easter and even though we don’t have family in Vancouver we still make a special dinner for just the four of us, we also set up a small backyard egg hunt for the kids and give them an Easter basket with fun treats to share.
Last year we got a Kinder Egg Hunt Kit for our egg hunt at home and it was great. We may get another one this year as well.
Last week I went shopping for Easter treats and found some pretty adorable Easter themed products from Kinder. The Kinder Mix basket with the included plush monkey was one of them and it was just too cute to pass up. I ended up purchasing one while my eldest was at school and I hid it in my closet. This morning he somehow found it, came out of my room with the biggest smile and said: “Is it Easter today?”….
To celebrate Easter, KINDER® Canada is offering an EGGstraordinary online contest: Unwrap the KINDER® SURPRISE® to Win. How does it work?
- From March 16 through 31, 2015, open the new “KINDER® Easter” app tab on their Facebook page
- Digitally “tap to unwrap” the 100g egg
- Once “unwrapped,” the egg will reveal (1) instant prizes OR (2) the option to try again
- You will be automatically entered for the KINDER® $3,000 “do-something-fun-with-the-family”grand prize gift card!
- PRIZES: You will have the chance to instantly win one of two daily (and awesome!) KINDER® Easter gift baskets valued at $50. There will also be the $3,000 gift card grand prize draw !
Remember to follow @KinderCanada on Instagram as well and tagged them when you share your Easter-themed pictures, they may get re-grammed!
Happy Easter break, and happy egg hunting!
Disclosure: I’m a #KinderMom who is part of the KINDER® Canada influencer team; as part of my affiliation with KINDER® Canada, I am provided with special perks and products. All thoughts and opinions are my own.