5 Easy Tips to Stay Cool and Safe in the Sun! #summer
Here are some easy tips to stay cool and safe in the sun this summer, inspired by Disney’s “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” in theaters Aug 15th!
- Always wear a hat when out in the sun – it lowers your chance of sunstroke and prevents you from getting a painful sunburn on your scalp!
- Stay hydrated – make sure you’re getting enough water!
- Stay in the shade – while working on your tan may sound fun, it’s a quick way to overheat and get sunburned. Opt to sit in the shade when lounging at the beach or park.
- Wear breathable fabrics – as the weather gets warmer, it’s important to let your skin breathe in order to stay as cool as possible. Natural fabrics like cotton, linen and silk are best for beating the heat. Stay away from synthetics like polyester and nylon.
- Use sunscreen – it’s absolutely imperative to use sunscreen during the warmer months, and not only when you go to the beach! Make sure to apply sunscreen to your face and exposed skin every morning before you leave so you don’t get sunburned.
In theaters August 15th, 2012! Don’t miss it!