The holidays are a time for nostalgia where families reflect on the year’s milestones. There is no better way to capture memories then through photographs and stories. With publishing platform Blurb, you can easily and affordably publish your own bookstore-quality books starting at just $4.95 and ebooks for a one time publish fee of $9.99.
Create a book filled with your own content, whether it’s family recipes, stories, photos or other meaningful material. After all, what those special people in your life cherish the most is memories with you – document those memories with Blurb.
I have personally created multiple Blurb books in the past, including photo books and Instagram books and I love how simple the process is. I also love the quality of the books and how fast they are usually shipped.
Check out some Blurb holiday book ideas for inspiration below:
- Planner – Weave your favourite photos throughout a beautiful customized personal planner. There’s nothing like seeing special memories interspersed throughout your weekly appointments all year long.
- Photo book – Create a photo book that documents your 2013 adventures. Publish a book that documents a special occasion like a wedding, birthday, or other milestone event.
- Family history book – Turn your old family photos, stories and scanned hand-written letters into a book that commemorates the clan.
- Cookbook – Compile your favorite recipes, add delicious food photos, and stir. Your custom cookbook is sure to be a hit with family, friends, and neighbours.·
- Facebook/Instagram Book – Turn your Facebook or Instagram album into a printed book in just a few clicks.
- Blog Book –If someone in your family is a blogger, surprise them this holiday with a hard copy book of their blog.
Win it: Blurb is offering one of my Canadian readers a $40 promo code* to make their own holiday book! Enter to win via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
* A CAD $40 discount is applied toward your product total. Valid for printed books only. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with volume discounts, other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.
Disclosure: I received a free promo code to facilitate this post. All views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.