The holidays are a time for nostalgia where families reflect on the year’s milestones. There is no better way to capture memories then through photographs and stories. With publishing platform Blurb, you can easily and affordably publish your own bookstore-quality books starting at just $4.95 and ebooks for a one time publish fee of $9.99.
Create a book filled with your own content, whether it’s family recipes, stories, photos or other meaningful material. After all, what those special people in your life cherish the most is memories with you – document those memories with Blurb.
I have personally created multiple Blurb books in the past, including photo books and Instagram books and I love how simple the process is. I also love the quality of the books and how fast they are usually shipped.
Check out some Blurb holiday book ideas for inspiration below:
- Planner – Weave your favourite photos throughout a beautiful customized personal planner. There’s nothing like seeing special memories interspersed throughout your weekly appointments all year long.
- Photo book – Create a photo book that documents your 2013 adventures. Publish a book that documents a special occasion like a wedding, birthday, or other milestone event.
- Family history book – Turn your old family photos, stories and scanned hand-written letters into a book that commemorates the clan.
- Cookbook – Compile your favorite recipes, add delicious food photos, and stir. Your custom cookbook is sure to be a hit with family, friends, and neighbours.·
- Facebook/Instagram Book – Turn your Facebook or Instagram album into a printed book in just a few clicks.
- Blog Book –If someone in your family is a blogger, surprise them this holiday with a hard copy book of their blog.
Win it: Blurb is offering one of my Canadian readers a $40 promo code* to make their own holiday book! Enter to win via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
* A CAD $40 discount is applied toward your product total. Valid for printed books only. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with volume discounts, other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.
Disclosure: I received a free promo code to facilitate this post. All views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.
43 Comments on “Give The Gift Of Memories This Holiday With Blurb”
Either a photobook or a family history book… or some combination of the two!
A photobook of holidays for my son
Photo book or blog book! 🙂
A photo book of my latest vacation to Ireland
A photobook for the family!
Awesome gift idea!
A photo book:)
It would be great for my photos of a trip I took with my sister and brother.
Love to win and make a photobook
I would love to have the winter photos I’m taking in a book!
I would love it to make a photo book for my children. Great memory maker.
i make a photobook every 3 months for our daughter, this would really help keep me going!
i’d love to win because the photobook would be a great gift for my oldest daughter who lives with her father
I have a ton of photos from our last family vacation that I would love to make into a book for the kids to look at.
I’d like to win because I love to make photobooks as gifts for people.
I’ve made other photo books in the past and my son really cherishes them.
I received a photo book as a gift a couple of years ago, and would love to do the same.
love to give this as a christmas gift
My husband is hard to buy for but very sentimental. This would make a great gift for him!
For my family photos!
to make a photo album 🙂
This is the first Christmas in a new house, with the whole family together for the first time in 20 years! Would love a photobook for this day!
want to do one for my children of their aweosme summer
I would love to make a photobook of my son from when he was a baby.
I need to do a year end photo book for my sorority
I would make a photo book
I would love to capture my daughters first year in a book like this.
living so far away from all my family I would like to send them a photobook of our life in the past year.
I would love to win because this makes such a memorable gift!
Id like to win because it would make a nice gift
Great opportunity to put together all my photos of my granddaughters and great granddaughters
I would love to win this because my daughter is almost 7 and I have not printed any photos since she was 6 months old – my goal is to get the photos off the computer and into photo books starting now!!
Photo baby book of my daughter
I’d like to make a book featuring my baby niece.
I wanted to make a photo book documenting my daughter’s first year. Perhaps winning this prize would give me the push I need to actually get it done (she turned one back in September).
I like the quality of Blurb photo books and find their site easy to navigate.
I would love to do photobooks for christmas.
I would love to make a photobook of our Instagram pictures from the last year!
i have so many photos waiting to be put into an album!
I love photo books. They are so much more creative then just a plain album. You can be as creative and unique as you want with each book you create.
Love photo albums!
I would really love to win this prize so that I could start posting photos of my family and of myself!
Have tons and tons of photos. I would love to be able to make some into a photo book. 🙂