|Instinctive 100% Recycled Diaper Pack|
I am a babywearing mom and I love it. I also love the freedom of being hands free when out running errands. I have a stroller and I use it as well but nothing compares to being so close to my son. I even use my carrier at home at times when he wants extra cuddles and I am doing house work.
There is just one thing I have found very difficult when I am babywearing and out for the day. I find it hard to carry my regular satchel diaper bag at the same time I am babywearing. It is not very comfortable as I am always adjusting it and it feels like it is falling off my shoulder all the time. Well, I am happy to say I have found the perfect solution to my problem thanks to Instinctive bags.
I received one Instinctive Diaper Pack Backpack for review from Instinctive a couple of weeks ago. I have been using the Diaper Pack every time I go out with my son as my main diaper bag and I really like the backpack style. I find it so easy to just wear it on my back and forget about it. Hands free again!
Here are the main features I absolutely love:
– The pack’s hardware and webbing is made of 100% recycled 600 D Polyester.
– The outer waterproof coating and fabrics are non-toxic
– It comes with a changing mat and a separate dedicated pocket for it. The changing mat is also padded! None of my other travel changing mats are padded and this makes a huge difference when you have to change your babies diaper on a hard surface!
-There are two insulated bottle pockets on the sides. Because he doesn’t drink from a bottle I just carry my water bottles there.
-There are two large compartment and many pockets. I love bags with lots of pockets because they allow me to customize and organize the bag my way.
-Up to 3% of their sales will be donated to the WILD Foundation. Love it!
|Babywearing and carrying the Diaper Pack|
I am very pleased with my diaper pack! It is excellent for travel. I am thinking it will be great for airport travel as we are taking our baby carrier with us! My husband likes the design and loves to carry the Diaper Pack as well. He didn’t really like carrying my very girly Winnie the Pooh Diaper Bag before.
Win it: Instinctive bags. has generously offered one of my lucky readers ANYWHERE in the WORLD a chance to win One of their Diaper Packs.
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)