|Pippalily Toy Strap|
I received a beautiful Toy Strap to review from the wonderful Canadian store Pippalily. I really like how high quality the Toy Strap is and how beautiful it looks. The Strap is made of 100% cotton and it is machine washable! I love that because every strap my son uses for his toys always ends up in his mouth.
|Fasten one end of the Velcro to Car Seat or Stroller and the other to the Object of choice|
My absolute favorite thing about this Toy Strap is the fact that it has velcro that is super adjustable with regards to the size of where you are going to attach it to. I was able to use it to attach it to his stroller, car seat and so many other places. Besides because of it being so adjustable you can use it for toys, sippy cups, teething rings etc.
|The Toy Strap in Action!!|
My son loves sitting in his little chair and playing with his teething ring BUT I have to pick up his ring to clean it so many times because he is constantly dropping it on the floor. Well, not anymore! This Toy Strap was the perfect solution for us. I am so glad I have it.
|My son loves it!|
Win it: Pippalily has very generously offered one Toy Strap to one lucky reader from US/Canada.
- Follow One Smiley Monkey
- “Like” Pippalily on Facebook
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Vote for OSM on VancouverMom by selecting Angela of One Smiley Monkey then vote
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
2 Comments on “Pippalily Toy Strap Review *Closed Giveaway*”
Sounds like a good idea, though I’d probably hang it from above so it can’t hit the floor.
I’ve not heard of Pippalily before but I do like this 🙂