We recently received a delivery of fresh BC-grown blueberries, along with ingredients to make a BC Mule cocktail. The package included the new XFour Blueberry Vodka, made with BC blueberries grown in Delta. I am not a big drinker myself so I made the cocktail for my hubby and had it ready for him when he came home from work.
Blueberry Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe
Full recipe below!
- 1 Half Lime
- 2oz XFour Blueberry Vodka
- 4-6oz chilled ginger beer
- Handful of blueberries
- Ice Cubes
1. Squeeze lime into the mug.
2. Add 2 or 3 large ice cubes.
3. Pour in vodka and fill with ginger beer.
4. Stir to mix
5. Garnish with lime and blueberries on top.
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with the BC Blueberry Council. However, all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.