If you are looking for an Easy and Delicious Instant Pot Chili Recipe, then you are in the right place. I am sharing my super easy, fast and delicious chili recipe below. This is one meal that everyone in our house loves, including the kids. I make it every couple of weeks, and it is always a big hit.
I love that this recipe takes me just a few minutes to prepare and after throwing all the ingredients in the Instant Pot I can leave it and forget it. Just wait 30 minutes and dinner is ready.
Clean up is also a breeze as with any other one-pot meals. As a busy mom of two, I really appreciate not having to deal with a messy kitchen after dinner once in a while.
I usually serve the chili over rice, add some grated cheese on top and some avocado on the side. Sometimes the boys have it on tortilla bowls, and we add lettuce, cheese and avocado on top.
It is so good! And I mean, look at my little one’s big smile. This chili is one of his favourite meals!
Easy and Delicious Instant Pot Chili Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Can Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Can Pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can Black beans, drained
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Juice (we use chili seasoning flavour -see photo below)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Pack of Chili Spice Mix
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Turn the Instant Pot on and hit the Sauté bottom. Add the oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Add the ground beef and brown thoroughly. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the spice mix and cook until fragrant ( a minute or two).
- Add the can of tomatoes, beans and pepper. Mix well.
- Close the lid, seal and cook for 20 minutes on manual.
- Allow pressure to release for 10-15 minutes after it is done or quick release with the vent.
This is the brand of chili seasoning tomatoes I use for our chili recipe. I usually find them at Save on Foods.
Hope this recipe saves you some time next time you are looking for something to make for dinner. I promise you it is delicious!