Looking for a refreshing summer drink? Watermelon Agua Fresca is super refreshing and so easy to make. We love watermelon and lime and the mix goes together so well! Check out the full recipe from eMeals below.
1) Using a blender, puree watermelon until smooth.
2) Strain through a sieve into a pitcher, and discard solids.
3) Add water, sugar, and lime juice to pitcher, and stir to combine.
4) Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.
5) Garnish each glass with a lime wedge, if desired.
Looking for more easy and delicious recipes and kitchen tips? Click here.