If you are expecting be sure to check out the new “What To Expect When You’re Expecting: The Workout DVD” inspired by the York Times best selling book, What to Expect When You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff. This DVD is a must have for all moms-to-be!
This workout DVD features the ultimate pregnancy workout program that has been designed to maintain your fitness level for the nine months of your pregnancy. The DVD offers multiple mix and match routines that can be customized to fit your own growing body.
There is a little bit of cardio, stretch exercises and of course strength workouts, including bonuses like desk exercises for when you are at work!
The routines are just 10 minutes each and you can mix and match them, wonderful when you don’t have a lot of extra time during the day. The Stretch & Relax workout is also fabulous and highly recommended!
“What To Expect When You’re Expecting: The Workout DVD” is available now for the suggested retail price of $14.98. You can get your own copy now!
· BAREFOOT & PREGNANT: Enjoy this gentle Pilates-based workout that focuses on balance, muscle strength and circulation.
· BABY BUMP BOOT CAMP: Back-to-basics training to build stamina and strength for a healthier pregnancy.
· BABY STEPS: Bust some baby moves with this sexy, fun, easy-to-follow dance routine.
· CUTE TO THE CORE: Fight aches, pains and flab while keeping your abs and hips strong and toned with Pilates-based moves.
· BUNS IN THE OVEN: Target-tone your buns with this total-body workout designed to firm up your legs, buns and thighs.
Stretch & Relax:
· MIND, BODY & BABY: Practice gentle yoga moves to help rejuvenate your aching body and tight muscles.
· Working This Workout – preview
· Exercise Smarts – tips and exercise advice from Heidi
· Your Main Squeeze – kegel exercises
· Workstation Workout – exercises at the office/desk
· Bouncing Baby Ball – utilizing a stability ball
Win it: One lucky US/CAN reader will win a copy of What To Expect When You’re Expecting: The Workout DVD”. Enter to win below via Rafflecopter. Good Luck Everyone!
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate this post. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.