During the day I am usually spending time with my little boy, caring for my husband, home making, running errands and of course working on my blog at night. I have pretty busy days/nights and when it comes to getting my hair styled I need something that works fast!
I have pretty thick wavy hair and even though I like the waves I also love when my hair is straightened.
My flat iron broke recently so I was very happy when Flat Iron Experts gave me the opportunity to review their KQC Flat Iron. I was sent their X-Heat flat Iron and shine spray to try.
- Plates width 1”
- Professional Styling Iron with Ceramic TOURMALINE technology
- Produces a dark red color when it reaches the maximum temperature in less than 30 seconds
- Ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperatures
- Tourmaline ceramic plates and multi-layer ceramic heating elements
- X-Heat generates negative ions to retain hair moistured and reduce frizz
- Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
- Heats up in seconds
- Variable heat settings from 140° to 410° F
- Ergonomic design to straighten, flip or curl hair with a twist of the wrist
- For all hair types
- Creates a shiny, smooth finish
- Professional 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling
|Temperature heats up to 410F|
I tried it and I loved it! I like how fast it is to get my hair straighten now. I have lots of hair so it usually takes a long time to do anything with it but now I can get it all styled in about 5 minutes! That’s a record! I like that I am using less electricity now than when I used to spend half an hour getting my hair done with the old one.
I really like how soft and silky my hair looks too. It is definitively super easy to maneuver because of its ergonomic design and because it is super light.
Here are my before and after photos to show you how great it works:
Buy it: You can purchase the KQC X-Heat on sale right now for only $159.95 here. That’s $90 off regular price!