Do you want to make your own playdough at home? Each batch of this home made playdough can last over four weeks (depending on use) and it is super easy to make! No cooking need it!
What you need:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- 2 tblsp of cream of tarter
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 3 tbslp of vegetable oil
- Optional: Food colouring or Koolaid pouch and a drop of essential oil for scent
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Pour in the boiling water, oil and colouring (if using) and mix well
- Knead until the flour is mixed in completely
- Add a drop of your favorite essential oil (we love mint)
Store your playdough in an airtight container, if the Playdough starts getting too dry add a bit of oil to it and mix well.
Do you want to read more of our mommy tips? Click HERE