What do you usually have for lunch? Do you try to pack healthy sandwiches with you? Vegetables? Do you ever think about WHERE you are storing the food you eat though? If you are eating healthy foods be sure to not add leaching plastic, lead, vinyl fumes or anything else toxic to your food. EcoLunchboxes are perfect for being a non-toxic and waste-free option!
I received a two piece set for review and I really like it. The oval container works great for for pastas, salads and sandwiches. The yogurt cup is perfect for fruit salads, small carrots, dipping sauces and more. I like that the lead is BPA-free as well.
I have washed them both in the dishwasher with no problems and I enjoy how light weight they are. I also like that even when I have food that usually stains other plastic containers these are stain, odor and residue free!
I like the side closure system because it makes it really easy to open and close when you need to plus it keeps it sealed until you want to open it. Perfect to fit inside my diaper bag when I go out with my son.
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)