Today I am sharing 5 Must-Have Accessories For The LEGO Lover in Your Life. I have a couple of little LEGO lovers at home, and as I was recently looking for some fun LEGO related gift ideas for them, I thought it would be a good idea to share some of our favourites here.
I love when the boys play with LEGO because they can spend hours playing quietly and they are using their imagination and creativity.
Do you have LEGO lovers at home too?
5 Must-Have Accessories For The LEGO Lover in Your Life
1. Creative DIY Build-on Brick Mug: A coffee mug and construction set all in one! I got one of these mugs for my son’s desk to keep all his pens and pencils, and he loves it! Goes perfectly with his decor and he uses it to build and add characters, etc. SO fun! (In Canada? Order HERE)
2. Building Blocks Tape: This one has been a total hit with my kids. They have become more creative and innovative with whatever they are constructing. They can use it to build upside-down, around corners, on walls, etc. A great idea as a gift for kids, friends, teachers, and so on. (In Canada? Order HERE)
3. LEGO Play Book: Ideas to Bring Your Bricks to Life: We own many LEGO play books, but this is one my son keeps going back to. So many great ideas, including a section on how to build some cool stuff with just a handful of LEGOS. Highly recommend this one. (In Canada? Order HERE)
4. LEGO Bricks ® Compatible Storage Case With Carrying Handle: Because little ones want to take their LEGO when they are going places. My son takes some LEGOS with him when going on long car rides, play dates, etc. This Brick bin is a heavy duty storage and carrying case for all of your Lego and Cren Mini Figure storage needs. (In Canada? Order HERE)
5. LEGO Candy Molds & Ice Cube Trays: Because making LEGO ice men and chocolate LEGO men is so so so much fun! Made of 100% food grade silicone, eco-friendly, reusable, flexible, durable, non-toxic, BPA free. (In Canada? Order HERE)
Any must-have LEGO accessories you would like to share with us? Link them below!
Disclosure: This post has affiliate links.
10 Comments on “5 Must-Have Accessories For The LEGO Lover in Your Life”
I knew about the Building Blocks Tape but had no idea about a couple of the other lego accessories. I would love to get the Lego molds and that storage case would REALLY come in handy
So many great ideas!
I really like the Building Blocks tape. That is something we need.
I love the LEGO Candy Molds & Ice Cube Trays, another good idea for my oldest. Just got him the Star Wars ice cube trays, his birthday is coming up very soon, heavens he’ll be 41 this year!
I well remember my two oldest boys (both adults) rushing out to buy the Lego watches a few years back – unfortunately the watches weren’t up to much and didn’t last long at all.
Great ideas here, I love the mug, I think it’s adorable!
So many types of legos here, I played a lot with lego as a child, and now they are all upgraded
Anything Lego always gets a good reception here, both with my son and grandchildren.
There are so many LEGO accessories. The candy molds & ice cube trays would be so fun to have…
Ooo the storage case with a handle eould be awesome. So useful!