Looking for a fun and unique ride for your 3-7 year old? Check out the new Radio Flyer Cyclone
, a fantastic new ride-on from the makers of the little red wagon.
This arm-powered ride-on encourages healthy playtime and it is perfect for active indoor or outdoor play. The Cyclone features an ergonomically designed seat and frame and two 16″ wheels to help kids go forward, reverse or twirl in 360 degree spins, so much fun!
We received one to try and my three and a half year old loves it, he asks to go outside to play with it all the time, but since it is pretty rainy in Vancouver he still uses it indoors daily!
I was surprised to see that the Cyclone came in a medium size box not as large as I would imagine, it does require assembly of course but it comes with a set of easy to follow instructions. It didn’t take more than 10 minutes for us to put it together.
The Cyclone is sleek and sturdy and it provides hours of non-stop fun, it is good for children 3-7 years old and has a weight limit of 70 lbs.
I am definitively waiting for them to make one for adults, wouldn’t it be fun to race with your kids while staying active and getting a good upper muscle work-out?
Radio Flyer Cyclone – $59.99
- Kid-Powered Action: Rotate 16″ Wheels w/arms to go forward, backward or spin
- Speedy, Smooth Ride: Comfort footrest; two rear caster wheels for great, 360 degree spins
- Comfort & Control: Ergonomic seat and frame; moulded handgrips
- Solid Steel Frame: Timeless Radio Flyer design and quality
- Availability: February 2014 at RadioFlyer.com and Toys ‘R Us
- Ages: 3-7 years
- Weight Limit: 70 lbs
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.