What you need:
* 1/2 cup of White Vinegar
* 1/2 cup of Water
* 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice
* Cleaning Cloth
1. Fill a small microwave-safe bowl with the mixture of the water, vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Set the bowl in the oven and turn it on high for 5 minutes.
3. Wait a few minutes before opening the oven. (The boiling mixture will help remove smells from inside all of the vents and it will loosen baked-on food and dirt particles on the oven walls).
4. Carefully remove the bowl from the oven.
5. Wipe down the oven walls with the cleaning cloth to remove all the dirt. Rinse the cleaning cloth and repeat until clean.