Are you looking for an easy, quick, and beautiful Mother’s Day card project? I am sharing the perfect project using the Cricut Joy. You won’t need a computer and it will take less than 20 minutes.
I recently got the Cricut Joy and I am obsessed. I’ve owned a Cricut Air for a few years and I love it. I am still using my Air for biggers projects, however, I am finding that I am now using the Joy a lot more because of its size. It is such a convenient little machine. I have it out on my desk so it is easy to grab and use any time.
For this project, you need a few basic items, and you will be using your smartphone with the Cricut Design app.
Easy and Quick Mother’s Day Card with Cricut Joy – No Computer Project!
This is what you will need:
- Cricut Joy
- Cricut Joy Insert Cards
- Cricut Joy Card Mat
- Cricut Scraper tool
- Open the Cricut Design Space app on your smartphone and search "Mother's Day Card". Select the "Happy Mother's Day Card" project.
- Insert the card in the Joy card mat as pictured.
- Select card material in the app.
- Load the mat and press GO. The Cricut Joy will cut the card design.
- Unload the mat and carefully unstick the card from the mat with the scraper tool.
- Glue the piece of cardboard backing to the back of the card (colour of choice).
- Write a message and mail the card.
Happy Crafting, friends!
Disclosure: I am a Cricut ambassador and received a free machine, tools, and product. However, all views, opinions on this post are 100% my own. #cricutcreated