Halloween is one of my favourite holidays, I love the fall as well and the season is not the same without Halloween!
To get into the Halloween spirit my little one and I decided to make a cute Jack-O-Lantern decoration for our home. We did our paper plate pumpkin at StrongStart and turned it into a Jack-O-Lantern at home. So much fun!
What You Will Need:
- Black and green construction paper
- Paper plate
- Orange paint and paintbrush
- Glue stick
How To Do It:
- Trace a small rectangle for the stem of the pumpkin on the green construction paper and cut it
- Glue the green rectangle to the top of the paper plate
- Ask your child to paint the entire paper plate orange
- Put the plate aside and wait for it to dry
- Trace two eyes, nose and a mouth for the jack-o-lanter on the black construction paper, then cut them, get creative!
- Glue the eyes, nose and mouth
- Glue the finished jack-o-lanter onto a sheet of black construction paper
- Use the cute craft to decorate your home and get into the Halloween spirit!
22 Comments on “Easy Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Paper Plate Craft”
I do like this and I’m sure that kids would have a lot of fun making these. Each and everyone would also be different which is also good 🙂
My grandson would have a blast with this super toy
I cant wait to try this on Friday with the grandkids,sorry please disregard the other comment i made an error
that looks like a lot of fun
Hey we did these today! Definitely gotta do some more, my girl loves hers!
Oh so simple. THank you for posting this.
We made these yesterday with the grandkids and we made so much mess but we had a great day
I’m babysitting my oldest granddaughter on Friday so I think we will make these up, should be fun!!
Cute and fun craft for kids to work on 🙂
The grandkids made each a one of these,there was loads of mess but we had fun
Cant wait for the next fun craft
This looks easy enough even for my toddler. Saving for pinterest for the fall.
I’m going to do this with my kids next year!
My grandson would love to make this cute pumpkin, looking forward to making it with him, thanks!
If the grandkids get down this weekend we will be making these!
Thankfully Halloween is far away but I think this is such a cute craft project for the little ones. Best of all, the kids will have lots of fun making these pumpkins.
My daughter and I love Halloween and we love doing crafts together. This looks like a fun one to try making!
Looks great – Jack-o-lantern arts and crafts are a must in October.
It the time to start planning your fall crafts, this one is really cute and not to difficult for children to do.
This would be the perfect craft to make with my grandchildren.
Cute craft! My grandkids would have a blast making this.
so fun for Halloween!