Halloween is one of my favourite holidays, I love the fall as well and the season is not the same without Halloween!
To get into the Halloween spirit my little one and I decided to make a cute Jack-O-Lantern decoration for our home. We did our paper plate pumpkin at StrongStart and turned it into a Jack-O-Lantern at home. So much fun!
What You Will Need:
- Black and green construction paper
- Paper plate
- Orange paint and paintbrush
- Glue stick
How To Do It:
- Trace a small rectangle for the stem of the pumpkin on the green construction paper and cut it
- Glue the green rectangle to the top of the paper plate
- Ask your child to paint the entire paper plate orange
- Put the plate aside and wait for it to dry
- Trace two eyes, nose and a mouth for the jack-o-lanter on the black construction paper, then cut them, get creative!
- Glue the eyes, nose and mouth
- Glue the finished jack-o-lanter onto a sheet of black construction paper
- Use the cute craft to decorate your home and get into the Halloween spirit!