I am thrilled to announced that I am a new Sears The Baby’s Room Ambassador. I visit Sears often and I remember purchasing many of my baby’s must haves at the Sears baby department when my son was born a few years ago.
Well, things have definitively changed over the years at Sears with regards to baby products. Their new The Baby’s Room department with just launched Carter’s and OshKosh clothing lines, wider aisles and very organized sections take your shopping experience to a whole new level.
I had the opportunity to visit my local Sears store with a fellow blogger and we met Teresa, the department manager of The Baby’s Room at Sears Metrotown. She gave us a tour of The Baby’s Room and we also spoke with one of their sale associates about their top seller products. Lots of info that I am excited to share with you all!
In general I really love how bright, colourful and organized everything is. It is so easy to find what you are looking for now! I was also impressed with their wide selection of products and the brands they carry. So many fabulous brands that I love and would have never thought I could find at my local Sears and online at Sears.ca.
Some of my favourite brands available at Sears The Baby’s Room now include: Boon bath and feeding products, 4moms Mamaroo infant seat, Halo Sleep Sacks, Itzy Ritzy reusable snack bags, Babby Brezza food makers and more!
The Baby’s Room Virtual Tour
The Baby’s Room department is divided into 5 specific sections:
- The Nursery: The Nursery section features cribs, change tables and nursery decor items. Model nurseries are all set up and ready displaying some of their products. I love that you can see what things look like all put together and you get to touch them and try them out before you purchase them!
- Travel: If you are looking for strollers, car sears, carriers and more this is your section! You will find any travel related products here. I really love their wide selection of products and how they are all displayed and organized, ready for you to test and try.
- Feeding: In their feeding section you will find their high chairs and booster chairs, bottles, baby food making devices, breastfeeding and bottle feeding accessories and more! I really love the wide selection of products, specially impressed with their selection of baby food making products. Lots to choose from!
- Bath & Lamaze: Here you will find anything and everything related to bath time. Bath chairs, bath tubs, toys, grooming accessories and more, including Lamaze products. I just love that they offer Boon products, one of our favorite brands!
- Gifts & other: This section is one of my favorites! You will find cute clothing, adorable rattles, layettes, picture frames, sleep sacks and more. So many great gift ideas! I love that they are all in one place and the prices are all in the range of what you would spend on a gift. We are fan’s of Carter’s clothing so I was excited to see their large selection available. So adorable!
At the end of our visit we had a chance to speak with Cynthia L, the store’s Gift Registry expert, and she talked to us about their “Baby Shower” events that are available to expectant mothers who sign up for a baby registry with Sears. Moms to be are invited to a special Baby Shower and they get to spend some time getting pampered, playing fun baby shower games, learning about the latest products available for baby and more! Totally worth checking it out if you register at Metrotown!
Sears The Baby’s Room is celebrating their 1 year anniversary and they are having a great big sale from May 24 to June 5! Huge discounts on product lines they are discontinuing to make room for new stuff. Be sure to stop by The Baby’s Room and not to miss it, you’ll love their big selection of products and the fact that they are now PTPA approved!
Disclosure: I am part of the Sears The Baby’s Room Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
15 Comments on “Sears The Baby’s Room Tour + 1 Year Anniversary Sale!”
That looks like a fun place to go shopping for baby! Thx for sharing!
Love that they carry Boon and 4Moms, pretty cool!
Your store looks amazing! So organized, open, airy – love The Baby’s Room!
Thanks for sharing, and for taking such neat pictures!
Love the look of the Metrotown store.
I was in Sears the other day and was pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was organized. It used to be a bit of a gong show in the one near us. I also am SO happy they brought in Carters, I love that brand.
Wow! Congratulations. I can’t remember having such a nice area at Sears like this one before.
that’s one decked out baby’s room
Had so much fun touring The Baby’s Room with you! Looking forward to next month 🙂
I love Sears for baby stuff. We bought my sons crib and dresser/change table from Sears, and we love it. Their prices are pretty good too.
sears does offer some great deals on name brand items
I loved seeing the new Sears Baby Room on my tour as well. Shopping is so much easier and I scored some great in-store deals.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Sears is awesome for everything.
Great idea! Now there will be a place to go when I need more than just diapers
I love shopping at Sears for baby gifts