Valentine’s Day is coming up next week, and I am helping you celebrate with the ones you love by putting together a gift guide with some cute Valentine’s Day gift ideas. I love putting these together and this year I managed to find some great choices of presents, including some that can help others too, to give back for a good cause. Some are in my own wish-list!
Keep reading for details and links to purchase below! Plus, don’t forget to forward this to your loved one if they are looking for gift ideas (wink, wink).
- Everyday Occasion Rafiki Bracelet – XOXO: In Swahili, the word for friend is rafiki. Share love with someone special with this bracelet that makes the perfect go-to gift, beaded in bright confetti-inspired colors. Great as an add-on to a gift or card! Gives education. BUY: metowe.com
- Fresh Prep Gift Card: Does your significant other do the grocery shopping, meal planning or cooking. A Fresh Prep Gift Card would make a wonderful gift for a loved one. Imagine not having to spend any time planning meals, shopping or getting ingredients ready for your dinners. Your loved one would love the freedom! BUY Gift Card: freshprep.ca (use code INFOSM18 for $33 your first order!)
- Chocolate for a cause: Who doesn’t love chocolate, you guys! ME to WE Chocolate That Changes Lives™ is award-winning and handcrafted using Ecuador’s most prized cacao bean, Fino de Aroma. This delicious milk chocolate bar gives education to children and empowers cacao farmers in Ecuador. BUY: metowe.com
- Lush Gift Box – I Heart Bathing: Know someone who’d rock an I HEART BATHING t-shirt? This one’s for them! A mix of five limited edition Valentine’s Day and year-round classic bathtime delights are packed into a this playful ’90s inspired box for nonstop fizz and fun. Whether they’re in the mood for an elegant soak with Sex Bomb Bath Bomb or a cozy blanket of cardamom bubbles with Open Your Heart Bubble Bra, there’s something for every occasion. And once they’ve used the bathing delights, they can keep the box to keep love notes and first date mementos safe! BUY: Lush.ca
- WWF Stuffed Animal: Does your loved one love stuffed animals? Take a walk on the wild side with your very own FSC-certified bucket of wild animals—a pail filled with species to serve as a serious reminder of your commitment to safeguard species around the globe. Make a donation to WWF and choose any three plush animals for a donation of $75, or add a fourth, yours as a thank-you for a donation of $25 more. They are SO cute too. They come in a cute wood bucket! BUY: gifts.worldwildlife.org
How do you usually celebrate Valentine’s Day?