The 2013 Greenster Guidebook is your Vancouver guide to wellness and sustainability. With over 200 new ideas and more than $10,000 in savings you can start living a more sustainable lifestyle NOW!
Here are some of the things you’ll find inside:
- Restaurants: healthy, local, organic fare. From five-star restaurants to bistros and cafes.
- Outdoor activities: paddleboarding, kayaking, ziplining, horseback riding, surfing and more.
- Gyms. Yoga. Pilates. Spas. Holistic health.
- Vintage and eco-boutiques. Eco-salons.
- Everyday fare: Car share. Renewable energy. Upcycled home decor. Green maid service. Biking gear. Creative gift ideas.
- Healthy family: Organic baby clothes. Natural products. Kids activities and toys.
Greenmunch.ca is one of the wonderful featured merchants in the guidebook and they are offering a 30% off coupon that you can find in the guidebook. Be sure to get your own copy to check out the details.
And if you didn’t know, Greenmunch.ca is an online store that specialized in eco-friendly and sustainable products, including their own retro-style paper straw (we love those! the red heart ones below are great for Valentine’s Day!).
Win it: The wonderful people at Greenmunch.ca have generously donated FIVE 2013 Greenster Guidebook to be given away to some lucky Vancouver readers. Enter to win your own guidebook via Rafflecopter below. ($29 value + free shipping each).
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate this post. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.