Where has all the fun gone? With the launch of the first ever KD Fun Shop, Kraft Dinner is on a mission to get Canadian’s back to their fun-loving selves. Visit the Fun Shop this week in downtown Vancouver at Granville Square near Waterfront Station—you can’t miss it!
What is The KD Fun Shop?
- The KD Fun Pop-Up Shop is the only place in the world where you can pay for KD-inspired items with fun instead of money.
- WHERE: It will take over Granville Square at 200 Granville Street from July 23rd-25th from 7am to 7pm.
- This one-of-a-kind pop-up shop will be held for three days in Toronto and Montreal as well. This big and bright noodle shop will be stocked with never-before-seen items that Vancouverites of all ages (kids too!) can take home by simply having a little fun, while sampling KD – no wallet necessary.
- Stop by the Pop-Up Shop and take your pick – KD Funderpants, t-shirts, bed sheets, noodle socks, aviators, cufflinks…and complete a fun challenge to earn your purchase instead of paying with real money (Can you talk like a pirate? Can you breakdance on the spot?)
WAIT – THERE’S MORE?
- From July 23rd-31st, a KD Fun Kiosk will surprise shoppers outside places like transit stops, dry cleaners, and more (i.e. other un-fun daily tasks) where they’ll let people trade fun for actual goods and services. These roving kiosks will move around, surprising passersby in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver injecting some needed fun in their day.
Don’t miss out on all the fun!
Win it: One Smiley Monkey wants to get in on the fun by giving away an $100 value gift basket—complete with lots of Kraft Dinner and an assortment of one-of-a-kind gifts to one lucky Canadian reader. Enter to win below via Rafflecopter. Good Luck!
Disclosure: Prize is the sole responsibility of the prize donor. Delivery method is at the sole discretion of the prize donor. Prize is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.