I recently received a bottle of Live Clean Baby Soothing Vapour Bubble Bath to try out with my boys. We got the package right as the boys were recovering from a cold and they both had a stuffy, congested nose so it came at the perfect time to try it.
The Baby Soothing Vapour Bubble Bath contains natural essential oils of eucalyptus, rosemary and mint, all known for their aromatherapy properties. This bubble bath really helps soothe little ones as they get cleaned and their skin gets moisturized at the same time.
I love the soothing scent and the boys have been enjoying their relaxing baths right before bed time. The new Live Clean Baby Soothing Vapour Bubble Bath is available at Walmart and Well.ca, 300 mL ($6.99). Perfect for the cold and flu season!
All Live Clean Baby products are:
- Plant Derived
- With Certified Organic Botanicals
- SLS/Sulfate Free
- Petroleum Free
- DEA Free
- Paraben Free
- Silicone Free
- Phosphate Free
- Dye Free
- Pure Vegan; Never Tested on Animals
- Package Recyclable; Biodegradable Ingredients
- Hypoallergenic and Pediatrician Tested
Win it: One lucky Canadian reader will win a gift basket from Live Clean Baby filled with the following products:
- Soothing Relief Baby Wash
- Soothing Relief Baby Lotion
- Soothing Relief Baby Wipes
- Colloidal Oatmeal Eczema Cream
- Soothing Vapour Bubble Bath
- Gentle Moisture Non Petroleum Jelly
Approximate retail value: $42.
Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I was gifted product for review consideration, however all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.